OTTO - geboren um zu blödeln!
With good right, OTTO is a living comedy legend. This charming East Frisian unceasingly enthuses all age groups with his tomfoolery. OTTO – his name stands for his programme: Over-Temperamental Totally Over-the-top.
The programme 'OTTO - Born to Fool Around!' has been tested for special fun factors and general agreeableness. These are the official results published by the TOMFOOLERY CONSUMER ORGANISATION:
• Owing to its frequency of gags, the programme guarantees optimum protection against annoyance, world-weariness and boredom in any known form.
• This 360-degree protection also applies to children and young adults.
• It is recommended that you prepare by stretching the corners of your mouth and exercising your diaphragm so that the required level of flexibility is achieved and that the facial and abdominal muscles are painlessly strengthened.
• Integrated musical components invite one to accompanying clapping and stomping, thus impacting beneficially on the muscles of the arms and legs.
• Potential feelings of eardrum overload and spells of dizziness in the cerebellum are only temporary and no long-term effects occur.
• Permanent hilarity may temporarily cause hoarseness - but not necessarily.
On the contrary: The renowned INSTITUTE FOR BASIC GRUNTING RESEARCH has been able to identify without doubt in a representative survey that after a visit to the show 'OTTO - Born to Fool Around', 100% of the audience felt decidedly differently from before the event.
These are the detailed findings: the audience felt
- 40% enthralled
- 30% aghast
- 20% inspired
- and only 10% knocked flat.
These figures clearly speak for themselves and for the show 'OTTO - Born to Fool Around!', which can be experienced in the whole German-laughing area, true to the motto: From the Alps straight to the seas, endorsed by fun authorities. From Eastern Frisia to the Cap, OTTO live is simply wonderful!
These are the findings of the acid test. Now, if these results read like advertising, it is no wonder. It is advertising. Pure publicity! What else?